March 20, 2020

Quentin T

We were at some sort of an award show for music, movies, comedy and probably make more. With the usual Jax peeps being there. (Dallas, Trevor, Stephen B., Brannon etc)

At one point Stephen B was trying to (jokingly) punch Trevor in the face, I was right behind him and told him not to do it, in case he misses, he's gonna mess up my face before the award ceremony.

I was in line with Jeff E to the bar when I noticed Quentin Tarantino just a couple of feet away, it looked like he was preparing his speech on his cellphone.

I really wanted to say something but I chickened out, I turned back and I told some random guy in the line that I really liked his work! He seemed surprised, but nodded, then started speaking in French. Luckily the bar opened and we just walked in to get a drink.