July 13, 2019

In The Face

I was freshly out of a relationship and some friends of mine took me in (a couple, living together - but no clue who they were in real life). One day we went to a restaurant with a couple of other friends (including Daisy T.!!) and starting looking at the menu. All of a sudden, this group of thugs looking people showed up and one of them walked up to the table, with his zipper down and pushed his d*ck towards DT, laughed and then went into the back room. D was also laughing, but I found it disgusting and followed the guy into the back room. It seemed like some sort of a gathering, there was a bunch of bad looking guys there. I did something to one (can't remember what) and he started chasing me ... I jumped out of the window and ran, and somehow I got home, to my friends. There I told them what happened, we closed all the blinds. The girl part of the couple also mentioned that maybe I should move out. Then there were a lot of other friends in the house, I tried to kiss the girl (?) and there was somebody from outside trying to shoot someone's firefighter dad inside, but horrible missed. He said it was a mistake and walked away. And after all this, people were disassembling the room/house like on a movie set.