January 15, 2019

Dead Baby

We were at Max and Jack's (T) house with the kids. They just had a new baby, it was tiny, like I could place her in my palm. (I think she was a girl). They had a pool party and everybody was jumping in the pool and having fun with all the kids, but I decided not to go in. So they asked me if I could take care of the new baby. I said, sure. The baby looked like she was a dog and seal mixture, very weird looking. I was holding her in both of my hands, when one of the other friends came up to me, drying himself with a towel and said, I think the baby is dead. We touched her nose, it was very cold. I was starting to get nervous, but I said very calmly, "she's just sleeping" and gently tried to warm her up with my hands. She came back to life (or just woke up) and we had a good time afterwards.