March 30, 2020

Dragon Lava

We went on a short trip, just the two us, Stace and I, no kids. We were on some sort of a little boat on a Florida spring or river and she wanted to introduce me to her mom and dad, I said ok. 

We approached a bigger boat on the water (very nice boat) where her mom and dad were hanging out (I started thinking this whole trip was a setup, but I didn't mind). They were super nice, invited us over and her dad and I started fishing. (her dad was Rich Guzzi - a hypnotist I met a while ago IRL) - at point one point this huge koi fish came next to the boat, where I was standing in the knee deep, crystal clear water. At first I thought that her dad caught it, but the fish actually just swam up and stuck its head out (exactly like a dolphin would) and I kissed it. Then the fish swam away. 

Later we went down to the huge cabin, where there were two dogs (I think a boxer and a great Dane). The cabin was massive. Her dad came out with a glass bong and we started smoking, and I could immediately tell that it was quality. I told him that and he said, "Oh yeah. This is Dragon Lava."