February 16, 2020

Matrix Horses

Web (corp) started expending again and bought a building in New Orleans. Jeff and I drove up separately to look at it. (I know it was supposed to be New Orleans, but it was actually Atlanta). I parked my car near a park with trees and shades, but for some reason far away from the building. (far, as in 2-3 miles away!!)

Inside was nice, normal looking corporate building, nothing fancy. Bunch of the stuff was not even done, plastic sheets were still installed and workers were still building things out. 

It was time to leave, and that's when I realized I don't know where I parked the car. I wasn't panicking because I remembered it was near a big park. So I started walking around, taking pictures, ate at a restaurant. It was still daylight, but then I noticed that my phone battery was dying and it started to get dark. 

I tried to call Jeff, because he's good with directions, but could not find his number and I could not open the messenger app. I turned the battery saving mode on on my phone, and started asking people around me where this park with trees might be. They said that they have lots and lots of parks in the city. That's when I started panicking. At one point I got on a tram that went around the city in a big circle, my phone was dying rapidly. It was really really late. I got off the tram near one of the parks, hoping my car would be there, it wasn't.

There was a lake or a river near by and I went to look at it when I saw a huge fish-looking something swimming in it, coming up for air and going back down. I wanted to take a video with my phone but it would have killed the battery. Then the thing came all the way up from the water, and it turned out to be a horse. It blew all the water out from his mouth, nose etc and galloped out of the water towards the park. And that's when I saw the glitch/bug... There were several horses cut in half or in pieces, floating around vertically (no blood, they were not in pain) just gently floating. I still couldn't take pictures because of the battery :/